To be considered for a work-study position please send me an email and introduce yourself! If you have a resume and can send that along as well that's great, but not required. Please read the info below before getting in touch.
- Work-study positions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so if you are interested please get in touch as early as you can
- In exchange for class, folks are expected to complete 3 days of work exchange of 6 hours in length (usually 9:30am-3:30pm) each. Preference will be given to folks who are available on weekends
- Folks are expected to complete all 3 days of work trade regardless of the number of classes in the series that they attend
- Work trade must be completed before the last class in the series
- Dates of trade must be scheduled before the first class
- Work trade activities may include helping with:
-the running of the farm (creating new beds, weeding, watering, transplanting, construction of infrastructure such as nursery tables, hoop-houses, compost bins and chicken tractors, harvesting, and so on)
-Milk & Honey herbal products- processing/ making medicine, labeling, bottling, inventory, etc
-ongoing projects on our little fixer-upper house
~Previous experience in these areas are helpful, but not a requirement to be considered for work-study~
Interested? Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and introduce yourself!